Facebook has a terrific summary video that can help get you began. Use the guide listed below for certain actions.
Adding your domain name to Facebook Business Manager:
- Open Facebook Business Manager
- Click on Service Setups
- Click Brand Safety in the left side panel and then choose Domains.
- Click on Include as well as enter your domain name in the pop-up.
Validating your domain name
There are two methods to validate your Facebook web page, Facebook app domain [โดเมนของแอพ Facebook, which is the term in Thai] Confirmation, as well as HTML file upload, both explained below.
- If you pick this method, you’ll require to publish.txt data to your web host.
- Initially, you’ll need to get the TXT document from Facebook Manager. You can do this by clicking on the DNS Confirmation tab.
- Next, log right into your domain carrier account as well as head over to the DNS records section.
- Include the TXT access that you replicated from Facebook to your DNS record. Please note, some domain hosts might require you to add @ to the host field. You’ll locate a few actions to do this in some of the typical DNS providers.
Once the modifications have circulated across your domain’s internet servers, click the Verify button at the bottom of the DNS Verification tab in Facebook, for the selected domain name. Generally, this adjustment only takes a few minutes to happen; however, there are instances where it may take up to 72 hours. You’ll observe that the standing will display as Verified, with a green dot, when this has been completed.
HTML file upload
The other alternative is to confirm your domain name by uploading an HTML document to your site.
- Click on the HTML File Upload tab.
- Download, as well as install the HTML confirmation data.
- Post this document to the origin directory site of your website. You’ll have the ability to see that it’s publishing, at the web link offered in the HTML Data Upload tab.
If you want to make your free sales page [เซล เพจ ฟรี, which is the term in Thai], please follow the link.