If you’re an avid fan of Formula 1 racing, then you know how difficult it can be to find reliable and high-quality streams to watch the races. With the growth of online streaming services, however, it’s become easier than ever to catch all the action in real-time. In this article, we will provide you with the ultimate guide to F1 streams, outlining all the ways you can watch the races online.
1. F1 TV: F1 TV is the official streaming platform for all Formula 1 races and events. The subscription service allows users to live stream the races, as well as re-watch past races and access exclusive content. In addition to live streams, F1 TV also offers on-board cameras, data streams, and exclusive radio commentary. It’s available on most devices, including smartphones, tablets, and smart TVs, starting at a price of $4.99 per month.
2. ESPN+: In the United States, ESPN+ is the exclusive streaming partner for Formula 1 races. The service offers live streams of all races, as well as qualifying rounds and practice sessions. ESPN+ also offers a seven-day free trial, so you can test out the service before committing to a subscription. At a cost of $5.99 per month, it is an affordable option for sports fans.
3. Sling TV: Sling TV is a popular streaming service that offers a variety of TV channels, including ESPN, with their new ‘Sling Orange’ and ‘Sling Blue’ packages. To watch the F1 races, you’ll need to subscribe to the ‘Sling Orange’ package for $30 per month. The service also offers a 10-hour free trial, so you can give it a try before committing.
4. Sky Sports: For viewers in the United Kingdom, Sky Sports is the exclusive broadcast partner for Formula 1. The service allows users to stream all F1 races in high-definition quality, as well as access live commentary, analysis, and interviews. A Sky Sports subscription starts at £25 per month, with a seven-day free trial available.
5. Reddit: Reddit is an excellent source for finding reliable and high-quality F1 streams. On the r/motorsportsstreams subreddit, users share links to live streams of the races, which are often high-quality and free of charge. While some of the streams may not be legal, the community does a good job of weeding out fake and low-quality streams.
There are several options available for those looking to watch Formula 1 races online. From official services like F1 TV to popular streaming platforms like ESPN+ and Sling TV, to free streams on Reddit, you’re sure to find a reliable option that meets all your needs. With the right setup, you can catch every race from the comfort of your own home – without having to pay for expensive cable TV packages. So, go ahead and choose the service that fits your needs and never miss a moment of the action again.